The library has three group study rooms available for use by the Goodwin community. These rooms provide a place for students wishing to engage in collaborative and cooperative study in small groups. Each room is equipped with a white board. One room is available for viewing DVDs or videos. Study rooms may be reserved. Rooms are available for use on a first-come-first-serve basis by anyone in the library if no reservation is pending. Reserved rooms not occupied 10 minutes after reserved time will be considered forfeited. Rooms must be vacated at the end of the reserved time.
- All patrons using the study rooms must provide a photo ID to a library staff member at the circulation desk.
- Rooms may be reserved for a 2-hour block per day per group during library hours. If no other groups are scheduled, the reservation can be extended until a new group arrives.
- Reserve group study rooms are not intended for use by only one person. An individual using a reserve group study room may be required to vacate the room in favor of a group when asked to do so by the Library Staff. Carrels are available on the second floor for individual quiet study.
- Reservations can only be made by a student at the Circulation Desk for the same day use. No telephone or email reservations will be accepted.
- Any personal belongings left unattended will be removed and taken to the Circulation Desk to be claimed and the room must be made available to others.
- Patrons using the group study rooms are required to comply with our Code of Conduct Policy