Q. How to obtain a student ID card?
How to obtain an ID
- ID pictures will be temporarily taken by security in the lobby of the main building, One Riverside Drive
- ID pictures will be taken during the hours of 9:00am – 3:00pm, Monday through Friday for the first 2 weeks of classes, May 10, 2021 through May 21, 2021.
- Effective May 24, 2021, ID pictures will resume to regular scheduled hours, 7:30am to 3:00pm, Monday through Friday. Please contact the IT Department at (860) 727-6743
- Online students are not required to have a Goodwin ID until they are registered for an on-ground course (at that time you will follow the above procedure)
- All questions regarding obtaining a Goodwin ID should be directed to Terry Antoine (TAntoine@goodwin.edu), Director of Human Resources
- For any student who misplaces their ID, there is a replacement fee of $10.00.
Was this helpful? 0 0